aberdeen-music

Anyone want a job?

Bass Cadet

Another post about my assistants job *sigh*

My assistant recently quit due to uni pressures (I've no idea how he managed to fit it in for so long!) which leaves me assistant-less yet again :( I've so far had 9 CV's accross my desk, all of them rubbish. From the girl who couldn't be arsed writing a covering letter, to the lady who couldn't be arsed writing a CV at all, the girl who got straight grade 6's for her standard grades, and the guy who doesn't even have a work permit... all shocking ?(

Anyway, anyone want the job? send me your CV! I've exerted from the job discription, all the important bits.

Clinical data Administrator

Hours 16 hours/week (to be worked flexi-time inbetween 8AM & 6PM Monday to Friday)

6.86/hour

Holidays 20 days/year & 8 public holidays

Overview

GP practices are funded partly on how well they look after patients with chronic diseases, and partly on having robust Administration procedures and delivering access to patient care. The clinical data team, should maximise payments and ensure all data is added to computer system.

The practice is a paperlight practice, and the clinical system is getting upgraded within the next quarter, so previous clinical system experience is not necessary.

Main tasks

Adding new patients' medical records onto database.

Giving advice / training, and putting procedures into place for clinicians and administration staff, with regard to clinical data entry.

Sending letters to patients to invite them to clinics / reviews.

Carrying out patient audits to back up any disputed figures or claims.

Administration of the document management system.

Running reports and designing database searches to extract data.

Skills required

MS Word, Excel & Access

Like it says, 16 hours a week, but the building is only open from 8-6 so you couldn't work at night...........

aye i know i meant as in is there a minimum amount of hours to come in for at a time, some companies say you have to be there between certain times/every day etc.

where abouts would the work be based?

Oh I see! I need someone to be there at some point most days. but the nature of the work is that there are very few deadlines and there isn't anything needs done that cant wait till tomorrow... My department is pretty laid back and chilled :)

At first I spose we would have to work similar hours so I can train you, but it's not rocket science believe me! so that wont take long. :up:

• 4 weeks later...

My assistant recently quit due to uni pressures (I've no idea how he managed to fit it in for so long!) which leaves me assistant-less yet again :( I've so far had 9 CV's accross my desk, all of them rubbish. From the girl who couldn't be arsed writing a covering letter, to the lady who couldn't be arsed writing a CV at all, the girl who got straight grade 6's for her standard grades, and the guy who doesn't even have a work permit... all shocking ?(

Anyway, anyone want the job? send me your CV! I've exerted from the job discription, all the important bits.

is this job still going

Was his name micheal evans? I may be thinking of the wrong dude though. ?(