aberdeen-music

jose mourinho

delboy

what you all make of his recent outburst about andy johnson being a diver???? considoring in drogba he has one of the biggest cheats in the premiership its a bit of a pot...kettle..black scenario.

i like mourinho i find him an entertaining character but there's times you just wish he'd think before he speaks!!!

i think wenger is the biggest whinger in the premiership, at least jose smiles and comes out with some funny stuff but wenger is just plain stone faced and devoid of any humour whatsoever.

it was funny as fuck when wenger and pardew squared up to each other recently mind!

Mourinho is a genius: the press could quite easily go on about how shite his team is, but they'd rather speak about his post match interview instead. Clever bugger.....

i think you've hit the nail on the head there. it's a tactic that deflects a lot of the pressure away from his players and onto him, and as he's not actually playing he's in a better position to deal with it.

shame he's still a fucking cocksucking motherfucking prick... I'd like to see the arrogant cunt hung from the floodlights at old trafford by the end of the season :up: