aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost Of Fudge

FMA'07 - Best ROCK Act - vote here!

The Needles and Radio Lucifer in the same category o_O Very broad definition of rock there guys.

My loyalty lies with the lovely Richie Wolfe :love:

I'm more of a Paul Needles kinda girl myself although my loyalty fell with old hamster cheeks.

The Needles and Radio Lucifer in the same category o_O Very broad definition of rock there guys.

Indeed, aren't The Needles more indie-rock, and we're probably more of a metal-hardcore type band these bands. I don't know/care!

I'm more of a Paul Needles kinda girl myself although my loyalty fell with old hamster cheeks.

heh, I find myself unable to resist the charms of Mr Wolfe: the hair, the clothes, the dancing,the fact that he's my manager :p

My loyalty lies with the lovely Richie Wolfe :love:

Blame the badger.

These polls do not constitute the total counted for the award though remember. Votes are also taken from gig nights, so there is scope for the overall count to be fidd... er, re-assessed...

Is it not also true that the winner of the online vote just gets a set amount added to the total, which is not equal to how many votes they gathered in the online poll?