aberdeen-music

wanted : alto sax

ZeromiserY

i guess a month or two after christmas would have been a better time to post this up.

i saw a christmas cake with "happy birthday jesus" on it. ?(

everyone knows that christmas is santas birthday,easter is the easter bunnie's birthday.

each of these fictional characters (including jesus) has their own day, and i for one am sick of jesus muscling in on st. nick's patch.

edit: this is just some random, bored at work, gibberish. don't want to offend any christians.

(this reminds of the buddy christ from dogma for some reason)

or you could try here

STARTONE SAS-75 ALTSAXOPHON - U.K. International Cyberstore

200 euros is only 135 quid... :up:

great link, thanks.

what's easiest to pick up, the tenor, alto, soprano sax?

i played a little in secondary so i know i can make the fucker toot. just need to learn the rest!

8-)

edit : so if anyone knows a guy, who knew a guy who used to play sax but kind of gave it up, and the thing is collecting dust in a cupboard somewhere, tell them someone is interested in purchasing their forgetten sax

Guest lime ruined my life

i might consider an alto sax - trumpet swap...

i always liked the sound of the sax till i started to play, then i started to find the alto to be too "sexy". i like my brass with more "tequila".

Guest lime ruined my life

ahwell, sorry i couldnt help then. i don't want to sell it straight up because i know the money will go on alcohol and good times, rather than another instrument.

Alternatively, if pennies are scarce after Christmas, there's this:

Xaphoon - The Maui Xaphoon (Bamboo Sax or Bamboo Flute)

Hobgoblin music are selling it for 45 (Other Woodwind - Hobgoblin Music)

Regards

Flossie

After 20 years or so, you still astound me with your ability to find weird and wonderful instruments...

That thing looks (and sounds) great. You getting one?

Merry Christmas, by the way...

After 20 years or so, you still astound me with your ability to find weird and wonderful instruments...

That thing looks (and sounds) great. You getting one?

Merry Christmas, by the way...

I'm tempted, but having received various monetary gifts for Christmas, I've got my heart set on this first

GR3142 Ashbury FM60 Electric Mandolin

Maybe if there's anything left over after my birthday I may investigate a Xaphoon.

Hope everyone at Frosty Towers had a great day too

Flossie