aberdeen-music

Lets Talk About Booze....

Paulscoconutass

Originally posted by psydoll:

So I expect to see everyone in Asda this weekend clutching as many bottles of Jagermeister as you can hold! Huzzah!

I used to think it was more exclusive than it is as well - Illicit Still, Drakes, Kef, The Moorings and Drummonds all stock it though.

I have it on good authority that The Moorings is the top selling Jaegermeister outlet in Scotland. We go through around 50 bottles per month. Jaegermeister were so impressed with our sales figures that they gave us a special dispense machine that chills it to -15C.

So if you want to sample it at it's best then you know where we are!

Originally posted by Kus of the Valley:

Eh? Bollocks. You'd be serving ice if it was chilled to -15C

It won't given that it's 35% ABV, just feels a little thicker. We also chill vodkas and tequilas in our freezers.

However despite the blurb I'm not convinced it's actually -15C, since people are drinking it so fast it doesn't sit long enough to chill all the way down, but it is very cold. I'll test it with the food probe and report back.

Tastes like Covonia.

Originally posted by Flash@TMB:

It won't given that it's 35% ABV, just feels a little thicker. We also chill vodkas and tequilas in our freezers.

However despite the blurb I'm not convinced it's actually -15C, since people are drinking it so fast it doesn't sit long enough to chill all the way down, but it is very cold. I'll test it with the food probe and report back.

Tastes like Covonia.

I found a prescription-only laxative at work that looks EXACTLY like Jaeger.

I feel a practical joke brewing.

Originally posted by RicoAUBL:

alcohol freezing?

honestly marcus

i thought you were an educated man

keeping vodka in the freezer makes it taste sooo much better

imho

I was possibly drunk (on Jaegermeister probably)

But surely at -15C the water would freeze and create ice crystals. Freezers aren't as cold as -15C (i believe - god I'm probably wrong).