aberdeen-music

Lets Talk About Booze....

Paulscoconutass

The drink of gods and the perfect way to start your day... Jgermeister. One bottle for sale - unopened.

Endorsed by bands such as Slayer, the Bloodhound Gang, Ill Nino, Chimaira, Killswitch Engage, Dope, Death by Stereo and more. These bands spread their love for Jgermeister throughout their audiences. and they all can't be wrong, can they?

paulscoconutass-Jagerm.jpg

"First of all...what's with that label? Way back in the seventh century, a young lad named Hubertus was envied for his purity (remember, this is only a legend). Theoderich of Burgundy was one of these jealous sorts, and so waged war against Hubertus and his uncle, Pipin (when was the last time you spoke to your Uncle Pipin?). By defeating Theoderich, Hubertus proved himself valiant in battle and dashing in a codpiece, and so won the hand of the beautiful princess, Floribana. Together they lived happily with the benefits of wealth, good fortune, and clear skin.

Alas, alas, the good Princess soon fell ill and died. Sigh.

In his grief, Hubertus turned away from the sumptuous life of royalty and became a solitary figure, often going to the woods to hunt alone. During one of these hunting trips, Hubertus encountered a splendid stag with a cross that appeared to float between its antlers (and no, Hubertus had not been drinking at the time). The vision moved Hubertus to change his life. He gave all his material possessions to the poor, gave up his title, and founded several monasteries. After his death, Hubertus was made a saint and became the Patron Saint of Hunters.

What is it about Jgermeister that makes it so, er, irresistible? Is it the taste? The ice-cold chill? The effect? Your answer is as good as ours. What we do know is Jgermeister is available in the 50ml, 100ml, 200ml, 375ml, 750ml, and 1L sizes. In addition, special packs are available in your local retail store that feature a bottle of Jgermeister with a limited-edition T-shirt, stemmed cordial glasses, or a ceramic stein and companion shooter stein.!"

Highest bid posted here by Sunday night will be the proud owner of this bottle.... I'll start the bidding at 7 bucks...

Also, i'll consider selling this if i get a decent offer - it's quite a rare-ity

Originally posted by Paulscoconutass:

Highest bid posted here by Sunday night will be the proud owner of this bottle.... I'll start the bidding at 7 bucks...

Do you get the booze as well? :D

Errrm forgive me if I'm being daft but what's so speeeecial about this bottle? Say compared to the ones in Asda?

Guest RomanChoke

The drink of gods and the perfect way to start your day... Jgermeister. One bottle for sale - unopened.

First of all...what's with that label? Way back in the seventh century, a young lad named Hubertus was envied for his purity (remember, this is only a legend). Theoderich of Burgundy was one of these jealous sorts, and so waged war against Hubertus and his uncle, Pipin (when was the last time you spoke to your Uncle Pipin?). By defeating Theoderich, Hubertus proved himself valiant in battle and dashing in a codpiece, and so won the hand of the beautiful princess, Floribana. Together they lived happily with the benefits of wealth, good fortune, and clear skin.

Alas, alas, the good Princess soon fell ill and died. Sigh.

In his grief, Hubertus turned away from the sumptuous life of royalty and became a solitary figure, often going to the woods to hunt alone. During one of these hunting trips, Hubertus encountered a splendid stag with a cross that appeared to float between its antlers (and no, Hubertus had not been drinking at the time). The vision moved Hubertus to change his life. He gave all his material possessions to the poor, gave up his title, and founded several monasteries. After his death, Hubertus was made a saint and became the Patron Saint of Hunters.

Also, i'll consider selling this if i get a decent offer - it's quite a rare-ity

Thats a bit of a rabling on - you could've just put " This shit is so strong you'll get fucked. Fucked! I had a sip once and I was "a ower the shop, a ower"

I'll have it

Re: Re: Lets Talk About Booze....

Originally posted by psydoll:

Errrm forgive me if I'm being daft but what's so speeeecial about this bottle? Say compared to the ones in Asda?

Well my friend, as far as i'm aware you'd have to get it imported from the Germany which wouldn't exactly be what some people would call 'Fucking Cheap Min', i think someone told me it'd cost at least 25 notes in total to land one of the in your hands. Also it was bought in sicilly and has a funky sicillian tax tag over the screw top.

Just found out "Jgermeister ("hunt master") is a German bitter liqueur that is a complex blend of 56 herbs, fruits and spices" interesting

Re: Re: Re: Lets Talk About Booze....

Just found out "Jgermeister ("hunt master") is a German bitter liqueur that is a complex blend of 56 herbs, fruits and spices" interesting

Aye cool bottle, but to be honest it tastes like herby cough mixture. Norwegians and Germans are big on it. So its the Contenintal version of Crabbies in a nice bottle.:cheers:

Dave

Re: Re: Re: Lets Talk About Booze....

Well my friend, as far as i'm aware you'd have to get it imported from the Germany which wouldn't exactly be what some people would call 'Fucking Cheap Min', i think someone told me it'd cost at least 25 notes in total to land one of the in your hands. Also it was bought in sicilly and has a funky sicillian tax tag over the screw top.

Balls to that imported HA its 15 a bottle at asda