aberdeen-music

Frank Turner Returns To The Tunnels

• 4 weeks later...

right guys - i've just got an email from frank:

hey katy

hope yr well. we're all gearing up for the tour at this end. we're currently investigating accomodation in aberdeen... not hitting you up, there's going to be quite a few of us, but i was wondering if you knew anyone who might be able to help out with somewhere for us to park and sleep? let me know. should be a fun show, list for you as ever

ft

can anyone help? my house is far to small - for them all but if anyone can help can you please let me know?

this show is going to be a over year after i first booked him to play aberdeen - he has come such a long why since then. i am personally really excited to see him play with a band - but tbh - it can never be as good as million dead so i think he should stick acoustic!

just out of interest - how many of you lot prefer frank turner to million dead? it's interesting now that when his gig's are advertised now people don't even mention million dead!

just out of interest - how many of you lot prefer frank turner to million dead? it's interesting now that when his gig's are advertised now people don't even mention million dead!

before he played with us & Dufus last time he came to Aberdeen i had no idea he did acoustic stuff (f-knows how i missed that coz he'd played here before) but yeah, i seem to hear his name everywhere now - i recon people prefer his acoustic stuff.....imo LONG LIVE MILLION DEAD!

Spot on to Ry Walker for getting support slot - he only had to kick a cripple in the nuts to get it .

*not bitter*

upset i'll be missing this one but Franks a busy man - i'm sure he'll be back soon!

Spot on to Ry Walker for getting support slot - he only had to kick a cripple in the nuts to get it .

*not bitter*

Hey, it's not like you were crippled IN the nuts.

I used to listen to Million Dead in my wee seaside town, but never got the chance to see them live. I got persuaded into going along to the first acoustic set after I moved up to Aberdeen after hearing a few myspace songs supplied by a friend, and it was fucking groovy.

Frank Turner and Million dead are two kettles of fish, and I like each for their seperate interesting aromas.