aberdeen-music

Guitarist/songwriter for indie/alt band?

headradio

Guitarist required....

Hi. I have a band already with singer, guitarist/songwriter (i.e. me), good bass player and drummer!! We've been together for about 4months, have already about three songs of our own, more to follow. Id like to bring in another guitarist, who is fairly competent (but no long winded solos) and can add creative input, and can also contribute songs! We have been playing my songs I've written, but it'd be nice to have a songwriting partner, and someone who can add to my songs, and not me just telling you simple chords to play!! :up:

Influences include: Arcade Fire, Sigor Ros, Death Cab for Cutie, The Dears, Broken Social Scene, Pixies, Radiohead, Interpol, Strokes, Weezer, Graham Coxon, Johnny Cash, Sons and Daughters, Trail of Dead, We are Scientists, The Cure, British Sea Power, David Bowie, Doves, Cooper Temple Clause, Hope of the States....

PM me if your interested or get in touch on headradio8041@yahoo.co.uk! I dont care if your male or female, but preferably you'd be 18-26, to be more the age of the rest of the band!! Dont be shy....:D