aberdeen-music

Track Santa

framheim

Thank heaven for the end of the Cold War. Now they can use all those satellites for something useful.

The best part about that site is the "Celebrities" section. I can honestly say I've never heard of a single one of them, but I'm very interested to find out who Neds Declassified are.

yea, the only one i know is david boreanaz from buffy/angel. no idea who the rest of them are, but i'm sure sunty knows.

yea, the only one i know is david boreanaz from buffy/angel. no idea who the rest of them are, but i'm sure sunty knows.

i know casper van dein (starship troopers), Brooke Hogan (hulk's daughter) and Justin Hartley is the green arrow in the new season of Smallville (also played Aquaman in the pilot of Aquaman)

i know casper van dein (starship troopers), Brooke Hogan (hulk's daughter) and Justin Hartley is the green arrow in the new season of Smallville (also played Aquaman in the pilot of Aquaman)

I recognised a fair few, Leeza Gibbons is a talkshow host I think, Joey Lawrence used to be a singer and actor - he was most famous for playing Blossom's brother IIRC, Edward James Olmios used to be in Miami Vice but is now Captain Adama in Battlestar Galactica, Casper Van Diem is probably best known as Jonny Depp's rival in Sleepy Hollow apart from ST, Dick Van Pattens a famous actor who has guest starred in everything from Family Guy to Baywatch but might be best known here for playing King Roland in Spaceballs.

Cheers

Stuart

I'm very interested to find out who Neds Declassified are.

'Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide'. It's a show on Nickelodeon

also: Tia Mowrey is from 'Sister, Sister' (at least that's where I know her from) and Vincent Martella is from 'Everybody Hates Chris'. Malcolm David Kelley (they spelled his name wrong) is from Lost.