aberdeen-music

Home Delivery Network Limted

Chris

Anyone had any dealings with these bellends? According to their website my package arrived in their Aberdeen depot on the 9th and it's just sitting there. Have they tried to deliver it? Nope. Can I get someone to give me a phone number for the depot or just tell me where it is? Nope.

Bastards.

No I haven't heard of them but last week I posted a parcel down to my Sister in Edinburgh from the Post Office in Tillydrone. The parcel got delivered to my work on Monday. My work's address wasn't even on the box! I have come to the conclusion that that as the box had previously been delivered to my work and still had a couple of bar codes on, they must of scanned those? The Address label with my Sisters address was in Inch high writing on an A4 sheet of paper that covered 1 of the sides of the box! Anyway, 9 squids to get a parcel delivered to myself - bloody Imbaciles!

Were you actually expecting a package?

If not, & you have any outstanding debts etc, some recovery/private investigator firms are well known for using the "package-for-you/delivery problems" type letter as a trick confirm/identify your current address. Telogram Ltd is probably the main firm I know-of that does this.

Yes I'm expecting a package. That's why I have a tracking number and know it's been at their depot for 6 days. If I'd had a "we tried to deliver" card then at least I'd know they'd tried to do their job and I'd know where the friggin depot is to go get it.

Yes I'm expecting a package. That's why I have a tracking number and know it's been at their depot for 6 days. If I'd had a "we tried to deliver" card then at least I'd know they'd tried to do their job and I'd know where the friggin depot is to go get it.

Is it a new Metal Zone ;)

Never heard of the company though. Phone directory Enquiries and ask.

Nah google isn't much help, lots of message boards with people complaining about them though. Before I started this thread I did manage to persuade the company I ordered it from to give me a phone number for HDNL which just put me through to their call centre. They still refused to give me any details for the depot though and just said they'd email it on my behalf. Arseholes.

Phil, it seems they do a lot of work for Littlewoods, did you not used to deliver for them?

Does your flat have a letter box on the front door of the building? If it doesn't i may know why you didn't get a card....

It does have a letter box. Apparently the driver that does my route has been off ill (so why can't they get another driver to cover? it's christmas after all) which is why it hasn't been delivered.

Anyway it appears I finally have success. Finally spoke to someone at the depot, they've put it to one side and they'll give me a ring when it's ready for me to pick up tomorrow.

It does have a letter box. Apparently the driver that does my route has been off ill (so why can't they get another driver to cover? it's christmas after all) which is why it hasn't been delivered.

Anyway it appears I finally have success. Finally spoke to someone at the depot, they've put it to one side and they'll give me a ring when it's ready for me to pick up tomorrow.

That's about right. They were generally fucked when someone was off ill when i was working for them. I usually ended up picking up a few areas extra then though and i was on from 7am to 7pm everyday bar sunday and there was still a backlog of parcels i can only guess it's got worse now that home-shopping has dramatically increased in popularity. Sometimes they get the warehouse monkey's to deliver but they were useless.

Anyone had any dealings with these bellends? According to their website my package arrived in their Aberdeen depot on the 9th and it's just sitting there. Have they tried to deliver it? Nope. Can I get someone to give me a phone number for the depot or just tell me where it is? Nope.

Bastards.

itis located in greenwell place there is only 5b or 6 companies there so you can hardly miss it

is it my christmas present? :)

Possibly.

Despite arranging for me to pick it up they delivered it themselves today. Idiots. The driver who delivered it said he's just started there after driving for someone else, the whole place is a mess and he can't believe they get away with the way they're doing things.

• 1 year later...

if u checked on yell.com u would get the phone number for home delivery network is it the aberdeen depot that u need the number for cause iused to work there and know the number. also when u used ur tracking number to check on ur parcel status did it say recieved into depot cause if it didnt then that means its on its way and hasnt arrived yet.

there not that bad if u have ever worked for a delivery company u would know how mad it gets and the drivers work all the hrs they have to although u do get some useless drivers who get them selfs signed off with stress which puts all the other drivers under added pressure cause not only do they have there area to cover but they are given the sick drivers area to cover aswell and its not small areas they deliver to.

there not that bad if u have ever worked for a delivery company u would know how mad it gets and the drivers work all the hrs they have to although u do get some useless drivers who get them selfs signed off with stress which puts all the other drivers under added pressure cause not only do they have there area to cover but they are given the sick drivers area to cover aswell and its not small areas they deliver to.

Oh good god!