aberdeen-music

The most emo thing in the world?

Hardcore Mel

= "cranking"

Really? Wow. I never knew there was a proper word for it. I vow to use this from now on, it'll shorten those text messages - "Sittin @ home cranking to Countdown"

EDIT - I can't believe I was bored enough to Google 'cranking':

Welcome to Cranking Fetish. We have been having a blast in the short time that we have been here' date=' and the fun lives on. We have done shoots with several attractive and very beautiful models. We have some of the finest models available and more are being added every month. What started out as a few cranking sessions and some filming between the 2 of us has grown into something we never thought possible. We are simply having fun and we are convinced that one trip inside of our members area will prove the same to you. We offer exceptional models, in exceptional cars, with exceptional quality, all at an exceptional price. Cranking, Revving, Driving, Flooding, Stalling and more at Cranking Fetish. Be sure and check out our video store and pick up a few videos along the way. And while you are at it, don't miss your visit at our message board where you can hang out and post comments, request, or just hang out and shoot the breeze. The fun times are straight ahead here at Cranking Fetish so sit down, buckle up, and brace yourself as we take you on the pedal pumping ride of your life. [/quote']

Guest Kilgore Trout

didn't shaky a go-go predict the emo mainstream incursion circa 2004? should this nae be old news.

i'm not 100% sure i spelt inkursion correctly but you get the idea.

goths are ding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...