aberdeen-music

New Moorings Video

Munky_Rules

It's just the guitar parts that are sending me to sleep. Either play them at 100 mph or throw in some variation.

wtf dude i aint no dime(r.i.p) if i was then metal is what we be playin,keeping things simple is what i like,besides playin the more technical songs would be a disater as i would fuck up to much we just wanna do some fast punk fun stuff just now,have a bitch about girls and havin no money like we are 15 again is what we gonna do its more 4 the kids anyway

i still aint heard your band yet dude........

wtf dude i aint no dime(r.i.p) if i was then metal is what we be playin,keeping things simple is what i like,besides playin the more technical songs would be a disater as i would fuck up to much we just wanna do some fast punk fun stuff just now,have a bitch about girls and havin no money like we are 15 again is what we gonna do its more 4 the kids anyway

i still aint heard your band yet dude........

Ah, I think it's a shame that people think music can't be technical and punk. Check out Rufio and Slick Shoes... or closer to home, Crashdown and Sick Trick (they've all got myspaces somewhere). They're all most definately un-dimebag, but still mind blowing.

Still, it's just personal preference. I prefer bands who sing about being 15 at least not playing like they're 15.

And as a music lover, I don't think it's really relevant how good my own stuff is. Feel free to check it out the myspace link in the bottom left corner if you insist though.

Ah, I think it's a shame that people think music can't be technical and punk. Check out Rufio and Slick Shoes... or closer to home, Crashdown and Sick Trick (they've all got myspaces somewhere). They're all most definately un-dimebag, but still mind blowing.

Still, it's just personal preference. I prefer bands who sing about being 15 at least not playing like they're 15.

And as a music lover, I don't think it's really relevant how good my own stuff is. Feel free to check it out the myspace link in the bottom left corner if you insist though.

Nah lets cut to the chase. Strung Out. That's the band you have to hear.

We played with Sicktrick on Perth. Also check out Straightened Things Out.

Well if you don't give a toss about feedback, the feedback forum probably isn't the place to post links to your music. People have a habit of expressing oppinions here.

And when I mentioned that my music wasn't relevent, I meant it shouldn't affect the importance of my criticism.

to be fair dude it was not me that posted this thread but i do get the impression that ppl on here care more to criticise than to actually just listen to the music.

its all good ppl where is the xmas spirit?

by the way spaniard i actually do like that acoustic song you do on the vid i like the sound of some o them chords you use.:up: