aberdeen-music

What we all doing for christmas then?

delboy

must say looking forward to xmas this year - going to east anglia to spend it with me family, catch up with some old chums, and watch united pick up nine festive points against rushden, burton albion and kidderminster. consuming a glass or two of sherry along the way!

have a good one whatever your doing and all the best for 2007 :up:

Going back to Banchory for 3 weeks to do the following:

1. Se my friends, family & dog

2. Buy Pro Ev 6 and play that a lot

3. Frequent the stag

4. Buy Smackdown vs Raw 2007 and play that a bit

5. Work the odd shift at my old work.

6. Study for my exams in January

7. Try and have sex a lot.

It's going to be about 10% work and 90% play; according to my calculations. Can't wait! Now backto my investment and finance report.

Off to Forres to stay with the folks for a couple of days, also got 3 weddings around the Xmas period (including Xmas eve). As Im typing this I just got another late wedding for a couple of days after Xmas, crazy biscuits.

Anyway...

Xmas eve at night, couple of beers with pals in Forres, sleep. The on Xmas, will eat and drink.

As Diesel pointed out, New Year is shite. Im probably going to do what I did last year, consume a bottle of red and fall asleep on the sofa (before calling my girlfriend to wish her a happy new year). There ya go, that was detailed enough I reckon.:up:

i'm just going to wrap up tonnes of presents for my dog and watch him open them (tear them apart)

meant to be going for a family meal but tbh my family isn't quite walton-esque enough to pull it off. they're like the osbournes but with more fighting and less love.

i'm not really bothered about christmas to be honest. last year was crap and the year before i was alone. its just a big hoo ha for nothing, imo. i've absolutely cut down on the amount of presents i buy cause i don't see the point in buying for distant family i never see/don't know/don't care about.

i'm like a modern day scrooge me.

As I loath Christmas and everything it stands for (and should stand for) I'm going nowhere and doing little (probably just sleeping lots and drinking lots of red wine). I'm still hoping the government will annouce they are cancelling Christmas this year but it isn't looking very likely.

Bah and indeed, humbug!

Christmas morning with the parents doing the usual: sleeping off the hangover, eating junk, having pissy little arguments about cooking the christmas dinner. Probabyl head round to my friends house as she's having a gathering for folk who aren't going home for the holidays then probably meet the boy in the evening and have a few drinks and eat the left overs.

I hope it snows, then I can add snowball fights and stuff into the equation.

Well I'll be having the usual christmas dinner at home with family, wife, son, daughter, mother in law, brother, neice, sister in law and sons girlfriend.

Christmas eve will be spent organising everything for the traditional christmas dinner (I do the cooking)

Sadly i'm working on Christmas day until 2.00 but it'll all kick off when I get home, i'll need to be a bit light on the christmas booze as I am early shift on boxing day also.

I quite like Christmas.....hogmany does nothing for me.

Oh and Neil.... if you have a change of heart....by all means show up at my gaff with some goodies but watch you dont trip over tiny tims crutches....:up:

Ho Ho Hoooo!!

The whle family will be staying here for christmas in snowy ellon. big christmas dinner (which myself and the grampa will likely cook, me catering for the veggie half (more like third) of the family. Presents will be opened, and likely the usual drunk grandparents fiasco :up:

Assuming I survive the triple whammy that is staff night in the union, office christmas lunch (and afternoon and evening probably) then the huns game all following each other I'll be down in Stoney as usual. The Station on christmas eve then, if I'm still there, downtown to Diva's (or whatever it's called this year) on boxing day. Hooray.

For the first time in years I'm not working between christmas and new year so dunno what I'll be doing with myself until hogmany. Probably watching DVDs and spending christmas vouchers.