aberdeen-music

xmas panto shennaningans?

Biz

sex, drugs and rock and roll

I have been approached and asked to collaberate with many well known people.

I get negativity or indifference when I come on Aberdeen Music, but it keeps my feet on the ground.

Keep the negativity coming, it provides me with plenty new material, cheers Biz.

I have been approached and asked to collaberate with many well known people.

I get negativity or indifference when I come on Aberdeen Music, but it keeps my feet on the ground.

Keep the negativity coming, it provides me with plenty new material, cheers Biz.

i've never said anything negative towards you, but you come across as affa cocky so i don't want to like you now...

at this point in the proceedings ...

I would usually entertain you with tales of lesbotic lust, but tonights sorry escapade involved a bare footed hefer with legs like Popeyes arms are after inbibing far too much Spinach, and a pissed blond who looked like she was going to projectile vomit at any second, so I'll spare you the details but it was pretty grim, and richt next tae the chipper tae, it fair put me aff ma chips.

Oh this is great...

It was recently pointed out to me that I am a poofy looking fucker, sorry gaylords , but I far prefer Heather to Peat, I dinna mind that folk think I am gay ,cos I'm nae, BUT, I dinna want to raise the hopes of some bisexualotic people up, fine, if ye are into lesbotic action, bring it on, and I'll gladly be a spectator, but as far as kising gentlemans stinky bits, NOW WAY, sorry to be a dissapointment to all the buftys, but, the only way I would suck a dick is if I took a 9 month course in Yoga, and that is jist nae gan tae happen, so tik that and stick it in yer bufterangus pipe and smoke it, sincerely, (in a nae in the slightest poofy or homophobic way), Biz.