aberdeen-music

[GIG] Fuctoff + Donophobia + Bonesaw + Cheap Dirt @ The Moorings Bar

www.myspace.com/fuctoff4298

ReytFastBlastThrash from Aberdeen! 12 song demo CD-R fuck you, fascist available now. Split 5" w/YACOPSAE! sometime early 2007. Split with The Let Down sometime as well, possibly.

www.myspace.com/donphobia

DoNpHoBiA describe themselves as Comic Book Hero Metal; a combination of classic rock/metal & elements of hip-hop finished with operatic theatrics and pure madness!

The name DoNpHoBiA and the idea of the band was created way back in 1995 by Alan Ross Van Downie & Mark J Peel. The band orginaly started out as a COMICAL RAP group which progressed into a punki/rock/metal band and from that developed into what you see today.

October 2005 saw the re-birth of the band after a long period of no gigs or practises, nearly a year in fact. New personel and new songs changed the old DoNpHoBiA into todays DoNpHoBiA, so to all intensive purposes, the band you see now has only been going for a year.

www.myspace.com/bonesawuk

Conceived in the early 00's, Bonesaw was an attempt to play heavy catchy tunes. Plagued with various member issues from the outset Bonesaw are still (amazingly) a lumbering 90's Death Metal Zombie. But even with the inability to hang onto members Bonesaw have played with and supported the likes of Rabies Caste (Earache), Defenestration, Bumsnogger, Red Star Parade, Unsanctum, Burning Skies, Certain Death and Broken Oath. The current lineup still has Baz on bass but Sid has moved from his original role as drummer, back to where he belongs (with a guitar strapped to him). Also on guitar is Paul Gaunt (guitarist No.6) who has been with the band a few years now. New addition on Drums is Andy Robertson. Vocalistwise, well Dec 2004 saw founding member Andy leave for Germany which was a huge blow to the bands momentum. August 2006 saw the return of Andy from Germany and so Bonesaw are properly RE-BORN.

www.myspace.com/cheapdirt

What do you get when you mix Boogie Woogie, The Blues, Rock and Roll and Heavy Metal?!?! No Not Cheesecake!! You get CHEAP DIRT!!! Self proclaimed "Boogie" Metal band here to kick your ass!!! Cheap Dirt consists of four Crazy, Sweaty, Half Naked, Horny Young men who are hell bent on playing the loudest and heaviest Rock and FUCKIN Roll this planet has ever Seen/heard!!! Their Influences come from many Genres i.e. Rock, Heavy Metal, Country, Funk, Pop... you name it they love it!! Bands and Artists like Status Quo, Judas Priest, Motorhead, Dio, Mott The Hoople, Chuck Berry and many more can be heard throughout their Metal infested Boogie!! It's Loud, it's Heavy and It's only THREE FUCKIN CHORDS!!! But Cheap Dirt are serious, they're ready and they're Fuckin Horny AS HELL!!! So plug up your ears, lock up your daughters and get ready to rock out!! The Future is Good - THE FUTURE IS DIRTY!!!!

• 1 month later...
I'll be there with all you need to get out in the fresh air ;)

Saturday before payday, so my purse will be like Mother Hubbards cupboard so best I can do :up:

Ooooh that'll do nicely. I'll be drinking from about 2pm by the looks of it so expect me to be carried on stage hehe. Hope there is some STRONG (...and i don't mean smelling, TB) folk coming down.....

Aye Boab, you can use that een if ye like!! hehe

Fuck sake dude... Leave Callum outta this! hehe

OOOOHHHHH. bet you thought i wouldnt see that.

CUNT

you a whole 11 years older than me. hahahah

aye i would say fuctoff second or third coz our drummer is a fucking pishheed idiot. YAS. thrid would be cool.

xxx

P.s our set is at least 25 mins long now, enough of this anal cunt shite.

OOOOHHHHH. bet you thought i wouldnt see that.

CUNT

you a whole 11 years older than me. hahahah

aye i would say fuctoff second or third coz our drummer is a fucking pishheed idiot. YAS. thrid would be cool.

xxx

P.s our set is at least 25 mins long now, enough of this anal cunt shite.

Haha naw i figured you'd see it! Aye well Bonesaw can play it by ear as for running order... will really depend on how my alcohol levels are through the night.

..and yes Brian i did recieve the running times etc.. That's why i haven't asked what they are.