aberdeen-music

Moorings Video

Munky_Rules

This screams 'welcome to the OC bitch'.

Wait a minute?

I hope this isn't because of the chord sequence they are using?

That style of music is open for everyone not just people from USA?

Anyway, it is a bit generic and boring but there is potential. You need to liven up your performance and get listening to more music so that you are interesting to watch and you hear. If I was to sound more of an arse I would say you need to add more dynamics in your music.

It's all at the same speed and time pretty much and it doesn't progress to much as a song.

Regarding getting gigs, record a decent demo and send it to venues and promoters.

If you want a lsit of promoters and venues then go to Granite City Guide or go to the links button at the top of the page(next to info and media).

Hope that helps at least.

great these are all very helpfull dudes,but we are just starting out the moorings was only our 3rd gig so give us a chance to get into our groove and hopefully we can entertain a bit better,although to be fair when i did make the effort to jump a little i kept falling over the step the drums sit on it was most annoying

as for our music i am well into our songs especially a song we have called persevere and this song(another year,another heartbreak)was only 5 days old when we played it and i think it sounded good myself.

as 4 the demo thing we are going into the studio.hopefully end of jan,start of feb to record our better songs as the ones on myspace are not that great and is not really letting ppl hear the better side of us so keep an eye out 4 the good stuff.