aberdeen-music

Serial killer in Ipswich?

Rachie

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I find it very saddening that some women feel they have to go down that road/feel they are forced to.

Likewise, can't even begin to imagine it. I know that Drugs Action give some practical help but at best it's only papering over the cracks (no pun intended). Certainly worthy work, nonetheless.

I can't see the appeal of using a prostitute, myself. Who wants what anyone could have? I've been propositioned a few times over the years, but as well as politely refusing, I chat for a bit, give them a ciggie, tell them to take care and all that, and they love it. Someone treating them with a bit of respect for a change. They're human beings, remember.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
does anyone else think it's a bit weird seeing Isla Traquair from North Tonight covering this on the main ITV news?

My brother-in-law works for STV, and the inside info is that she's being carefully nurtured because they have big plans for her. They hope she'll be the next Selina Scott, whatever that may mean..........

My brother-in-law works for STV, and the inside info is that she's being carefully nurtured because they have big plans for her. They hope she'll be the next Selina Scott, whatever that may mean..........

I photographed her wedding, she is a sound lass, good to see her doing well.

• 3 months later...