aberdeen-music

instruments, and stuff for sale!

ChildofBodom

please buy lolz i need the money for an esp alexi and a mesa boggie dual recitifer lolz

The 'real deal' Alexi model (the one he actually uses, rather than the one called the 'ESP Alexi') which is called the RV-398AL costs about 3500.

A Dual Rectifier is 1995 for the head.

Just so ya know :up:

Good luck with the sales though :)

yeah jus wanted the esp alexi looks well nice and yeah i no its crazy bt mesa boogie kick ass lolz.

The ESP or the LTD?

About 1000 for the LTD and about 2500 for the non Custom Shop ESP and 3000 for the Custom Shop one. :D

As for Mesa - yeah they're good, I had one until this Summer. I prefer ENGL though :up:

out of interest why do you want the alexi sig instead of another RR model? fair enough being a fan but your tonal options are a bit more limited. Just get a white with pinstripe RR and through some emg hz to get the authentic sound.

edit: haha i forgot about the different company and all but the point stands

If it was the Custom Shop ESP model then I can understand why he'd go for that - it has better quality of materials and tonewoods than the standard USA Jacksons (such as the RR1).

Being the non Custom Shop one - therefore the 'Signature Series model - the quality is on a par with the RR1.

Personally I prefer the versatility of a neck pickup aswell, and I'm not a big fan of the HZs, but never mind.

I'd rather have an ESP Original Series SV-320 over any of them though. Here's a pic -

sv-320_bk.jpg

Custom Shop too :up:

oh u are soo coool duudeee look at me "woah man im cool i slag people off in a thread because im too pussy to do it to peoples faces cuz am actualy a pussy and id get battered so i do it on the internet to make myself feel superior." get. a. fuckin. life. u. tit.

yeeeh!! and write back aswell!!!

you tell 'em.