aberdeen-music

sequence sampler

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

recommend me a sequence sampler that i'm likely to be able to pick up for under 50 quid, or offer me one. i need to be able to chop up beats taken from records on cool edit which i can do already, then save them onto this device, and program new beats that way. y'get meh?

Guest texjamm
recommend me a sequence sampler that i'm likely to be able to pick up for under 50 quid, or offer me one. i need to be able to chop up beats taken from records on cool edit which i can do already, then save them onto this device, and program new beats that way. y'get meh?

I've got a Yamaha A3000 thats surplus. Very good condition. They're going for about 100 quid on e-bay. Make me an offer if your'e interested. Might even throw in a Jazz type drive for backup if the price is right. :up:

Guest lime ruined my life

does it have the memory expanded? what external drives does it use? jazz? and what capacity of drives will it take? why are you selling it? can you edit sequences on board through the display? what kind of pc connectivity does it have?

i'd quite like it but i've been having an eternal struggle wrestling with myself over the practicalities of spending money to buy a bit of hardware that can do less than my pc can already do...