aberdeen-music

Bouncers at Exodus.

Lemonade

Now like I said, a handful of people have been complaining here but on the whole whenever I am in Aberdeen, I always hear great things about the club. Being the suspicious person I am, I believe half the posters here are not telling us the whole truth. PErhaps you were kicked out of the place for being too drunk, too boisterous or whatever, but you want to take it out on the bouncers.

They would not drag you out like that. Especially with the CCTV available there and the number of witnesses. Believe it or not, but if this did happen, the police would be straight there and have the doorman arrested.

Myself and my mate can testify otherwise, we were dragged out of the club violently for no reason. And that is the whole truth.

• 2 years later...
all my mates bugger off to Exodus. I couldn't be arsed with a night full of students in lumberjack shirts

:laughing::up:

To be fair you shouldn't be chucking stuff in a club. I know you'll use the 'it was only a lemon' argument, but you can't have a tolerance of some things being thrown whilst chucking folk out for other things. I'd be pretty hacked off if I was standing next to your mate and you drunkenly throw a lemon at him, which then misses at hits me.

Man up and learn from your mistakes :up:

Arsehole bouncers at Exodus are back: Bouncers Are Lame - AFC Chat
Never been in that dump due to the pr*cks that go there! Pearl's old polish bouncers - savage! A few mis-haps with them never good.

Brilliant! I saw them working once or twice, NO SHIT! 'You Leave', 'Why', 'No Questions' then it got ugly, very entertaining

I used to work the door in exodus, and believe me its easier to get rid! rather than having to put up with looking at the grins on some drunken students face all night.

it also shows the rest of the folk in there that we dont be taking none of that shit man! so behave or your gonna have to explain the footprint on your face to your mummies when you get home. :love:

I used to work the door in exodus, and believe me its easier to get rid! rather than having to put up with looking at the grins on some drunken students face all night.

it also shows the rest of the folk in there that we dont be taking none of that shit man! so behave or your gonna have to explain the footprint on your face to your mummies when you get home. :love:

sorry not funny, i was bored at work!!!

One of my good friends had the misfortune to get on the wrong side of a couple of Polish Exodus bouncers. He ended up with a snapped femur and was in hospital for 2 weeks, nasty stuff. One of the bouncers fled back to Poland and the other was charged.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I couldn't be arsed with a night full of students in lumberjack shirts but reluctantly agreed to meet them.

"...and that concludes this week's installment of Mouse's Fashion Tips. Next week: the problem with popped collars - some of your friends are probably already this fucked.

Until next time' date=' take it easy

[img']http://www.aberdeen-music.com/galleries/files/6/6/66m1.bmp

- M"

• Upvote 1

One of my good friends had the misfortune to get on the wrong side of a couple of Polish Exodus bouncers. He ended up with a snapped femur and was in hospital for 2 weeks, nasty stuff. One of the bouncers fled back to Poland and the other was charged.

No nonsense here, if they say no, they mean no. :)

Guest Hobo
Are you Roger Kimmett in disguise?

Someone should draw up a response guide for you

Clouds post:

Does it contain:

A: Poland

B: Your wrong, i'm right?

C: Poland

D: I Live in Poland

E: I love Poland

F: Actually I'm in Poland

Answer: Cloud? Really you're in Poland, thats absolutely fascinating

No?

G:Roger Kimmet?

Answer: Eggs, egging, egg his house, rotten eggs

OR

None of the above?

Shock, post must contain the words: Cloud is a #??''##

I think espionage doorstaff are cool

I got kicked out of exodus on Wednesday for attempting to vault over the wall from the seating area at the far side of the dancefloor.

Needless to say I deserved it, I'm in there so often that the bouncers put it down to a one-off and that I wasn't banned......so they're sound in that respect.

as.a.pound.