aberdeen-music

New Nas album

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Giles Walker

Yeah i think so, probably his best for a while.

It has leaked now so you can download it if you want to hear it before buying it. I take it you have heard the tune with Jay Z, i didn't think i would see the day that happened.

Nope havent heard it. But thought id reply to encourage more varied posting, as i think its healthy unlike keeping budgies, its just mucky isnt it. What is Jeff Capes thinking?

Do you know what else is mucky? Apple juice .... Think about it. Nod your head.

Ok il explain.

applejuice.jpg

It's not that it looks like wee, well it is but its more than that.

Apples are the closest thing i can think of as pure cleanlyness well from a visual sence.

you have this thing take a bite and its super white like the way i wish my jockey shorts still were and gets promised to you by bold adverts, and sadly lets you down after a few washes.

And the juice that comes from a freshly biten into apple that runs down your chin is so nice and see through. But apple juice isnt see through its brown.

You wouldnt eat a brown apple

So why would you drink brown apple juice?

i found on a website ( Home Cooking Lessons ) that the browning is called enzymatic browning. It says that its not always a bad thing as tea, coffee and cocoa turn brown due to this process. What this site dosnt tell you though is that brown apples are bad and are the number one cause of bad hair cuts and people dressing like jeremy clarkson.

so no i havent heard nas's (nases/nasieness'es/?) new album but i wonna. So until it comes down my pipe please ponder over the reason why the healthy gyme types have such bad hair?

The Boy Brine, every days a school day.

Nope havent heard it. But thought id reply to encourage more varied posting, as i think its healthy unlike keeping budgies, its just mucky isnt it. What is Jeff Capes thinking?

Do you know what else is mucky? Apple juice .... Think about it. Nod your head.

Ok il explain.

applejuice.jpg

It's not that it looks like wee, well it is but its more than that.

Apples are the closest thing i can think of as pure cleanlyness well from a visual sence.

you have this thing take a bite and its super white like the way i wish my jockey shorts still were and gets promised to you by bold adverts, and sadly lets you down after a few washes.

And the juice that comes from a freshly biten into apple that runs down your chin is so nice and see through. But apple juice isnt see through its brown.

You wouldnt eat a brown apple

So why would you drink brown apple juice?

i found on a website ( Home Cooking Lessons ) that the browning is called enzymatic browning. It says that its not always a bad thing as tea, coffee and cocoa turn brown due to this process. What this site dosnt tell you though is that brown apples are bad and are the number one cause of bad hair cuts and people dressing like jeremy clarkson.

so no i havent heard nas's (nases/nasieness'es/?) new album but i wonna. So until it comes down my pipe please ponder over the reason why the healthy gyme types have such bad hair?

The Boy Brine, every days a school day.

wow, whacky...