aberdeen-music

Guess the dictator/TV Personality.

Jesus.H.Christ

I beat it with Bender from Futurama. I added the question "Are You A Robot" so it ought to be able to guess that now:

Congratulations, you stumped me! It certainly seemed that you were Jayne from Firefly, but if you say you weren't, I guess I have to believe you. Not that I'm happy about it. In fact, you've ruined my whole day. But I'll get you next time!

In the meanwhile, if you tell me who you were and help me out with a good yes/no question, I'll be able to guess it right next time. Please, try to think of a good general question that can be answered "yes" for lots of characters, not just the one that you were thinking of. And if you can't think of a good question, don't worry about it, just go and play a new game.

I win again! You are player number 2 to have chosen Grandpa from 8 simple rules. I knew you were Grandpa from 8 simple rules from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

Holy moly...I'm impressed.

Guest onlynik

Bugger

It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 7 to have chosen Carla Tortelli from Cheers. Carla Tortelli from Cheers was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.

Guest onlynik

You won this time, puny mortal! And I fail again. I guess my parents were right, I'll always be a failure. I guess it's time to start looking for a new job.

Toot Braunstein :)

You won this time, puny mortal! And I fail again. I guess my parents were right, I'll always be a failure. I guess it's time to start looking for a new job.

But maybe you can help me so that I'll do better next time. In the form below, enter your character and a yes/no question that I can use to guess the character. For example, if you were pretending to be Gilligan from Gilligan's Island, and I guessed that you were the Skipper from Gilligan's Island, a good yes/no question would be "Are you thin?" or "Do you often break things?". Please please please try to make your question as general as possible.

This was for Emperor Hirohito.

it struggles with Rimmer from Red Dwarf as well, it gets the Red Dwarf reference but immediately accuses you of being Lister or Captain Hollister.

it got cat fairly easily for me, which i was impressed about, i guess it was the alien creature/dressing well questions next to each other that just clicked it immediately.