aberdeen-music

Other forums

Guest Neutral

I remember welovedpunk.com, my friend Osc made me sign up. Think I posted there about once.

Used to frequent message boards alot, was a moderator on Teenspot.com until it merged with Neonteen and became awful. Occasionally hovered around we-are-better-than-you.com, then the owner got bored and took it offline. These days it's just ab-music and if I'm at a loose end in the small hours I occasionally go to Lounge forums.

Oh and there's thelivingroom but that's purely for downloading Lost so doesn't count.

I don't really post on any other boards but I look at a few regularly. Mainly band based message boards, primarily ForeverDelayed.org.uk (Manic Street Preachers)

*hiss*

Don't do it!

Staybeautiful.net's forum was ten million times better....and that was nothing to do with the fact that it consisted of about 20-30 people who had been banned from Foreverdelayed for daring to question the mods, or anything :p

*hiss*

Don't do it!

Staybeautiful.net's forum was ten million times better....and that was nothing to do with the fact that it consisted of about 20-30 people who had been banned from Foreverdelayed for daring to question the mods, or anything :p

Stay Beautiful appears to be totally extinct now (which is gutting as it had a huge photo bit). I'm not having much luck accessing the official Manics forum either.

Cool I go on that too, really good for downloading their various projects.

Agreed. The amount of work the guys on the site have done with all the XFM show's and things is incredible, Ricky Gervais actually described it as his favourite website in an interview with The Guardian. There was something about him turning to look at the computer and reading out various facts and funny quotes from Karl that had been put on the website. I love the fact Karl has gone from working as a local radio producer to having a Guiness World Record, book and major website devoted to him, based almost entirely on his stupidity and wild theories.