aberdeen-music

Selling guitars on eBay?

Sam 45

Anyone done this before? I am just wondering about how you would post it. I'm guessing you would get a courier but does anybody have any idea of prices/companies to use?

Cheers

All depends on the weight. Have a look around at other people's auctions and see what they charge. most shops seem to go for 15-20 p&p for guitar and case sent by courier firm - think I was 20 when I bought my Rickenbacker from Peter Cook's.

If the person buying isn't in a hurry Royal Mail standard parcel service is pretty reasonable and will get to most places in the UK within 3-5 day. I blagged an empty cardboard guitar box from Prosound to put the guitar and case in and it cost me something like 10 to send it.

Guest inc18457

around £15-£20 is the 'going rate' it seems.

phone up citylink and get a quote (everything i've been sent that used them arrived next day in perfect condition)

what guitar are you selling, just out of curiosity?

around 15-20 is the 'going rate' it seems.

phone up citylink and get a quote (everything i've been sent that used them arrived next day in perfect condition)

what guitar are you selling, just out of curiosity?

Its a Epiphone Beast kinda looks like an Explorer. If you go to the equipment forum then go down a few pages you will find pictures.