aberdeen-music

Lookin to do vocals for heavy mosh hardcore

xDamerx

Yo, been wantin to start or join some dudes wantin to create metallic harcore that is heavy and punishnishing. i am lookin more into wanting to do vocals, but will play guitar. my influences are the acacia strain, bury your dead, burning skies, bleeding through, stuff like that. just wanna have a band that is heavy, tons of mosh parts, with no cheesy solo shit. if interested in a vocalist let me know, you can check out my old band to see what that was like. www.myspace.com/heldbytheblade . i do the scream after the telephone call on doom be now, but played guitar in that band. anyways, let me know.

thanks,

Damian

you can contact me at rad_sk8er@msn.com

Cool well I have a guitarist mate, upto you if you want to do vox and guitar, Davd236 bass? or 2nd guitar if not Damian? I'm happy to do drums.

My influences excluding those that you mentioned include, Bleed the Sky, Converge, Too pure to die, throwdown, heaven shall burn, Caliban (to a point), benighted, and Killwhitneydead - the ultimate hardcore most fantastic band ever. If you've never heard of them I STRONGLY Recommend all albums. check out their myspace.com/killwhitneydead

mine is myspace.com/thesubtlearts, pm me for msn and so on and i can send you any stuff.

ya dude, i think i replied a couple times. sounds like this could get rollin pretty well, im up for doin vocals, as i probably wont be gettin my guitar for a little while, once again, please email me and let me know, i need to check this website more often and its a lot easier if you just email me. meetin for a couple drinks would be a good idea. though little problem with me, i am stuck offshore til the 23rd, so still another week and a bit til im home. but keep in touch and we can sort something out for my return. email me at

rad_sk8er@msn.com for those who are serious. ive been wantin to do a band like this for a while. alright.

not sure, i messaged the dude, but he hasnt got back to me. are you dow then? i know we now have a drummer, bassist, vocals and guitars. depending on when my dad sends me my guitar, i could help out til we find someone to do guitar. what do you usually play in? ive been wantin to give B or A a shot. what you think?

• 3 months later...