aberdeen-music

who'd like to play drummonds?

The Ghost Of Fudge

beastage :)

so whos the confirmed line-up as yet?

TUH, black matter + ?

we are playing the show drummonds yeah? i got a little confused before (since it was in the moorings thread, but your sig said drummonds?)

am i just talkin shite here? ?(

you're more confused than you know. :D

TUH are playing the moorings on sat 27th jan with element106 and the holy folks tbc

that's why the thread was in the moorings forum.

but fudge are doing a show at drummonds the same night. line up for THAT gig is:

strong like ox tbc, deadloss superstar, your own disaster, black matter, fiction/action tbc

hope that clears up the confusion.......

you're more confused than you know. :D

TUH are playing the moorings on sat 27th jan with element106 and the holy folks tbc

that's why the thread was in the moorings forum.

but fudge are doing a show at drummonds the same night. line up for THAT gig is:

strong like ox tbc, deadloss superstar, your own disaster, black matter, fiction/action tbc

hope that clears up the confusion.......

ahh. now i understand.

thats immense :)

775186509a2891301489b110620495l.jpg

This was Strong Like Ox at 9.30am on Sunday, on their way back from playing a gig in Thurso on Sat. We hit black ice at 60mph, flipped over twice, hit a brick wall, bounced over a ditch back onto the road. Arab Strap was still playing when we crawled out of the wreckage (irony?)

By some miracle there were no fatalities. But Marshall has a minor fracture to the back which could rule him out of action for a few weeks: We'll find out from the doctors in the next day or so, to let you know if we can still play this show.

I was next worst off with a couple of pints of blood painting the inside of my car; the cut on the back of my head the paintbrush. Heaps of serious bruising and glass cuts. Blair ended up with a deep cut in his arm and nothing else.

A lot of gear was snapped in half, so this could be a show where we'll be borrowing a lot of close friends gear.