aberdeen-music

bandanas, where to buy them

spellchecker

... and no, a greengrocers is not the answer i am looking for.

i want to look decidely more pirate in my appearance, and wondered where you can buy bandana type things in aberdeen? a black one would be ace.

also, eye patches, broadswords, faux parrots, hooks, peg legs?

Flash, or Callum from Underflow will be able to help.

... and no, a greengrocers is not the answer i am looking for.

i want to look decidely more pirate in my appearance, and wondered where you can buy bandana type things in aberdeen? a black one would be ace.

also, eye patches, broadswords, faux parrots, hooks, peg legs?

If you are looking to do this on the cheap I believe ARI supply eye patches, hooks and peg legs upon display of an appropriate injury. I suggest a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, followed by juggling/playing keepie up with a chainsaw.

Hope this is of help.

Motorbike shops, especially those catering for the custom/cruiser fraternity will probably do you a variety of bandanas or "outlaw" headgear. Try Hein Giereke on Gt Northern Road - It has plenty of gear like that & I think I remember some "pirate" stuff but it ain't cheap.

McGowans (or whatever its new name is) off the George St/Hutcheon St lights had some of that upstairs when I was last-in. Bikesafe on King St too - Again, last time I was in there, I was horrified by the sheer variety of strappy/frilly leather on offer. More than your average fetish-shop! :D

Eyepatches, peg-legs etc, I have no idea! Maybe some of the artisans at a re-enactment meet could be persuaded to knock some up?