aberdeen-music

Guitar strings don't go out of date...

Old Gold

Try Stringsdirect - Online Guitar Strings and Accessories

You'll get a discount for ordering bulk, not sure how big though. I ordered my latest at 3pm yesterday and they arrived today.

Tried Exilirs once(my acoustic is also cheap), wasn't that impressed with sound and feel and noticed the wear'n'tear after a few strums. String snapped soon after.(Just my experience, I know your not looking for recommendation:up: )

Elixers really are the Marmite of guitar strings, eh. They've got a really destinctive feel... although I've always found the wear and tear to be great thanks to the coating.

Thanks for the advice everyone. How do some of these online places work for delivery? I've had some wasted lunch times at Tullis collecting small stuff from GAK over the years. Will these shops just shove guitar strings through my letterbox?

Elixers really are the Marmite of guitar strings, eh. They've got a really destinctive feel... although I've always found the wear and tear to be great thanks to the coating.

Thanks for the advice everyone. How do some of these online places work for delivery? I've had some wasted lunch times at Tullis collecting small stuff from GAK over the years. Will these shops just shove guitar strings through my letterbox?

Please indulge me for a moment and allow me to make a statement - GAK are fucking shite. End of.

On a lighter note, I ordered 10 sets of strings from Stringbusters early one Friday and they arrived through my mailbox on the Saturday morning.

No fuss, no muss.