aberdeen-music

Glasgow QMU

*kerry granite*

Yay - last night was ace......I felt shit this morning though - Tom I blame you for making me neck my JD!

Hope you all enjoyed your scoobie snacks, Im now officially skint cos of 10EW! Anyway, see you all soon hopefully (THIS WEEKEND, COME OUT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!) later kiddies x

ur are obviously a wee dick that is in a shit band prob wi a bassist that feckin slaps it ! forgive me if i am wrong! i bet u like shite guitar solos and have shit hair! forgive me if iam wrong! i bet u have a shite cd collection , caught up in the past! forgive me if i am wrong!hows ur band going shite i bet!forgive me if i am wrong! To the irelevent: fuck off and let some other young pedro take yourplace- Death henceforth.

Originally posted by SamWise:

See if I accepted both of your offers for a drink then you woulda' blamed me, ya?

Oh plus if you go to gigs early you sometimes get in for free *high5* :D

haha, we totally bumped them......oops, probably shouldnt admit to that, the QMU need to employ more forceful staff!! that dude was weeeak!

Originally posted by lewisfickle:

ur are obviously a wee dick that is in a shit band prob wi a bassist that feckin slaps it ! forgive me if i am wrong! i bet u like shite guitar solos and have shit hair! forgive me if iam wrong! i bet u have a shite cd collection , caught up in the past! forgive me if i am wrong!hows ur band going shite i bet!forgive me if i am wrong! To the irelevent: fuck off and let some other young pedro take yourplace- Death henceforth.

HAHAHA i think i am in love with this lovely person !