aberdeen-music

Attention restraunteurs

Biz

that's a fucking ace deal! is it good tapas or is it like the foosty rice and flies in it that you see kids in africa eating at children in need?

/x

It was pretty good the last time I was there, great garlic mushrooms and superb meatballs. The all you can eat menu is more limited than the normal menu and it's only available sunday - thursday I think (maybe from monday actually) but it's still a decent deal.

I'm with Chris. La Tasca's Tapas deal is ace and the food is pretty tasty too. Plus the sangria is cheap and plentiful.

Last time about 8 of us went, ordered all our food and it came really quickly, although we were struggling to figure out who'd ordered some of the stuff. We dug in anyway and halfway through they came along and informed us that we'd been given someone else's order (from the bigger, more expensive menu no less) and that ours would be along shortly. We were all winners that night!

What I like about La Tasca is that you order everything you want and you can keep ordering, but they bring it from the kitchen direct to your table which is a lot more hygenic than picking from a buffet where all the chavs and their kids have been.