aberdeen-music

Sawers Sisters Christmas Extravaganza

chilli

The third annual Sawers Sisters Christmas extravaganza;

a delightful evening full of surprises......................

The Sawers Sisters with Friends

and special guests including

Al Nero/Adam Beattie/Welfare Mothers

Thursday 28th December/8 til late/Entry 5

The Tunnels, Carnegies Brae, Aberdeen. AB10 1BF Phone (01224) 211121

<http://www.myspace.com/interestingmusic>

A bear fighting an octopus would be quite unexpected.

Might as well call off the surprise now chaps as someone has only gone and blabbed!

In all lighthearted seriousnes though this should be a fab night. Kathryn is always a joy, Amy is sounding fab and the rest are top notch too. (sorry I switched off after the ladies). If Kathryn and Amy sing together then a special treat wil be had. They compliment one another wondefully. (Goosebumps the last time)

Fab party and fitting finale for a rather splendid year of music from IMP, once again! Congrats!!!

RUFF!

8.30 Welfare Mothers

9.15 Adam Beattie

10.00 Al Nero

10.45 Lorenzo Snow/Kathryn/Amy and who knows what or in what order till late

from 10.45pm onwards, could be upto 4 or 5 different permutations of artists, but The Sawers

are keeping it under wraps until tonight, thats why its a Christmas Extraveganza...........

i have to miss this coz of snafu DHC.

gutted.thought it was another night!

i attended one they did in Drakes (RIP).

Magic night and like Mr Cynic, I struggled to behave myself and stay sober last time round so maybe its good im busy this time around!

if you guys are heading out after the gig itll be free entry at snafu by the time you all finish and you should come round for a beer and say hello!

however, if i dont see you IMP guys before then have an ace new year and will look forward to the 12th and getting a drink with you then!

all the best for 07!

I bow my head to you sirs and gentle lady. A brilliant year (I wish I had been able to see more).

And I fall to the floor a la Wayne & Garth to the other people performing: "we're not worthy we're not worthy!". What a night. Everyone was brilliant. Lorenzo 'Vuile Kuthoer' Collective were in topform I thought. And both Sawers sisters were gorgeous AND excellent!!!

One thing though... Where was Alan? He was the only thing missing...