aberdeen-music

Usaisamonster....

HeinzHines

Yeah, im annoyed about this one, because honestly i enjoyed them so much before. A full day and night on the piss then usaisamonster, it was grand! Also saw Rusted Shut that night who are a new signing to load, even though they have been on the go since like 1988! They were amazing aswell, total sloppy mess, but amazing!

• 2 months later...

supports so far.....

with maybe one more addition to follow, this is shaping up to be a very eclectic line up indeed...

firstly...brooding drones ahoy courtesy of WW CAT & NOMA...who some of you may know already :)

Ww cat makes sound with things. sometimes sound is unpleasant. sometimes sound is pleasant. either way, sound should always be sexy. As well as solo feline racket he is to be found hacking bile in TEMPLE OF STATIC CHRIST (with kylie minoise + nackt insecten), noodling in BARBASTELLE (with cheer), spreading occasional geetar abuse with OPAQUE and disrupting childrens parties with JULIUS SEIZURE (with noma + parvo). www.myspace.com/wwcat

noma makes music with anything he can get his paws on.much music is done with household appliances eg hairdryers,razors,fans,industrial drones etc. all things are usually put through the pickups of his guitar.he also likes playing various keyboards,synths and organs.he is happiest playing the piano under water for various creatures that can swim.

Noma plays with himself and sometimes makes nice sounds with Opaque, Sinister Waltz, Black Sun and Ww cat. His vision is poor and now he branches out and plays with other people. He is in another band but their name changes all the time. www.myspace.com/noma1

also, hip hop beats and breaks from CYNICAL LETDOWN...some info provided by himself...

Transformed into a grotesque human-fly hybrid after watching a Vincent Price omnibus, i find that even my dearest loved-ones are repulsed by my my presence. Now, forced into a life of cynical solitude, I can do nothing but make depressing hip-hop as I feel the last shreds of my humanity slowly ebb away. cYNICAL lETDOWN is based in aberdeen, scotland and is currently working on a long-player. www.myspace.com/cynicalletdown

Robin (cynical letdown) will also be accompanied by visuals...info on this to follow too!