aberdeen-music

january 2007 dates for deadloss

The Ghost Of Fudge

hey-oop

deadloss have two gigs pencilled in for january...

wed 3rd jan - tunnels

sat 27th jan - drummonds

drummer, guitarists and singer can make both dates. cellist can make the first.

what about all you deadloss bassists? :) available? binky has offered to play the 3rd if required :D

Gayest pimping of gigs ever. Surely you could give two fucks if the two 'losing' bassists can't make it? I thought it was supposed to be a bass-off?

RABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLE

Also why can't Binky just leave if that's what was supposed to happen? Is this all publicity stunt-tastic? I'm sickened slightly. Carnival band! CARNIVAL BAND!

^_'

Gayest pimping of gigs ever. Surely you could give two fucks if the two 'losing' bassists can't make it? I thought it was supposed to be a bass-off?

RABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLE

Also why can't Binky just leave if that's what was supposed to happen? Is this all publicity stunt-tastic? I'm sickened slightly. Carnival band! CARNIVAL BAND!

^_'

shut it you. that's three points off your Bass Totaliser :gringo:

• 2 weeks later...

(The Saint, replying under my account): implications? i dont know what was said in regard to the nature of this contest but come on? but i was under the impression this was just about deadloss and yes i must admit i laughed my ass off when the idea was first put to me but id rather just have a laugh and(try ) and play some bass

i get the impression certain people think im in this purly for personal revenge but its a fucking bass off not a cage match i thnk some people are missing the point of this just slightly, plus iv already had a deadloss kicking and id like to avoid another one for as long as possible.

as hard as it may be for certain people to believe, i genuinely just want to play, but if this is never gonna happen id rather it was me that pulled out as it is correct that i was thrown into the mix at the last second and i suppose thats only fair but i want to go ahead as planned

TRUST ME if this goes down in january as planned the only violence will be from martin and not from me........so

come on! come on! are you a mexican or a mexicant ?

• 2 weeks later...