aberdeen-music

WANT TO BUY: Randall Warhead X2

HateEvent

Hello peoples.

I want a Randall Warhead X2. If anyone has one that they want to sell or if someone has one that isn't actually for sale but they'd let go for the right price - let me know.

Also, if anyone comes across one anywhere, I'd be very appreciative if you could inform me of it's whereabouts :up:

Many thanks! :D

• 1 year later...

The user 666km666 tried to reply to this, but used the report post button instead so only the mods got the message. I did think about just sending you a message with this information but it occurs to me that kind of behaviour should be rewarded with public embarrasment.

Here's what he said:

hey dude i have a randall warhead x2 for sale i have only had it for a year or so and i dont use it send me a message with a price and i will let you know!!!

Hello peoples.

I want a Randall Warhead X2. If anyone has one that they want to sell or if someone has one that isn't actually for sale but they'd let go for the right price - let me know.

Also, if anyone comes across one anywhere, I'd be very appreciative if you could inform me of it's whereabouts :up:

Many thanks! :D

We know that you would like to come across one...:up: