aberdeen-music

Aberdeen amateur short film event

Project S.A.M.

Donside Video, a confederate of movie-dunces, are organising a screening of local short films. In order to pull this off, we require a supply of local short films on Sunday 21st January. We already have a few local contributors arranged, as well as a film-making gentleman from a non-local source: The newest York in America.

We are looking for large-hearted and enjoyment-centred film-makers within our radioactive city to submit entertaining 5-10 minute narrative films for screening at this event. As long as you have a story, a camera, a heart and a brain, you can produce something that people can watch and enjoy. So why don't you? As professional or as amateur as you can manage, as long as it is watchable. It will be projected on to a screen in the Tunnels, in the bistro room on a Sunday evening. It might even be good. People might even enjoy it.

All you have to do is respond to this thread, email or PM me, and I will communicate with you and give you whatever relevant information you want.

Are you satisfied? Good.

Why not quit making rubbish music, and start making rubbish films instead?

I can't wait.