aberdeen-music

fallout boy- glasgow garage...

Guest MDP

does anyone know where i can get tickets for this show? it says in kerrang that tickets for all 3 of their uk shows went onsale on friday, i can find the other 2 shows listed as sold out on lots of websites, but not even a trace of it having gone onsale on any websites... it is however still listed on the cpl website...

cheers!

Guest inc18457
was waiting for a reply like that, what is it with people on aberdeen-music! :down:

the fact that people on here like music where a bands lead single isn't the same chorus sung 5 times a song, with the same lyrics, just different emphasis on words...or is that panic at the disco...i always get those bands confused!

both pretty crap in any cash. < ACTUAL typo...meant to say case. but cash fits just as well.

the fact that people on here like music where a bands lead single isn't the same chorus sung 5 times a song, with the same lyrics, just different emphasis on words...or is that panic at the disco...i always get those bands confused!

both pretty crap in any cash. < ACTUAL typo...meant to say case. but cash fits just as well.

:up:

Well fucking said !