aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MDP

fallout boy- glasgow garage...

Guest MDP

does anyone know where i can get tickets for this show? it says in kerrang that tickets for all 3 of their uk shows went onsale on friday, i can find the other 2 shows listed as sold out on lots of websites, but not even a trace of it having gone onsale on any websites... it is however still listed on the cpl website...

cheers!

Guest MDP

yup it is... and lots of people have had trouble finding places to buy the tickets :( guess that means paying £40 for a ticket on bay :(

yup it is... and lots of people have had trouble finding places to buy the tickets :( guess that means paying 40 for a ticket on bay :(

No it does not.

They're shite. :up:

There you go everyday is a school day.

Guest inc18457
was waiting for a reply like that, what is it with people on aberdeen-music! :down:

the fact that people on here like music where a bands lead single isn't the same chorus sung 5 times a song, with the same lyrics, just different emphasis on words...or is that panic at the disco...i always get those bands confused!

both pretty crap in any cash. < ACTUAL typo...meant to say case. but cash fits just as well.

the fact that people on here like music where a bands lead single isn't the same chorus sung 5 times a song, with the same lyrics, just different emphasis on words...or is that panic at the disco...i always get those bands confused!

both pretty crap in any cash. < ACTUAL typo...meant to say case. but cash fits just as well.

:up:

Well fucking said !

I had problems finding tickets but i had seetickets, ticketmaster & ticketweb up at the same time and at 9am Welcome to TicketWeb! were the only one's i found selling tickets..

You were only allowed to buy 2 tickets at a time, and because it's at the Garage i can see the tickets going for a fair few quid each.

Damn. The garage is an awesome venue. saw the starting line there last year. fall out boy wouldve been good there. yeah....kinda off topic...