aberdeen-music

mcfly are playing the music hall!

ash.

Very surprised that its not the aecc... They ab packed out an arena tour across UK... and are now playing music hall... Oh well...

it's a smaller venue tour going to the places their arena shows missed out. the tour's called up close and personal because it's a chance to see them at a smaller venue.

not everyone can manage to get to the arenas, seeing as they're many hours away... i think it's good that they're doing this, gives a hell of a lot more people a chance to see them live. can you think of many other arena bands going round the uk playing music hall-esque venues?

Plus theres only so many tickets for so many places... When the whole of scotland often has to fight for tickets to one glasgow arena gig, people will lose out. So I think this is a very good idea... And something I would love to see other acts doing.

And the way their previous gigs sold out in muties... I certainly don't think they have a problem attracting a crowd.