aberdeen-music

Statue troubles

ZeromiserY

hey guys, just an update.

Dan this is more for you than anyone else, i will get in touch but please just wait.

I'm sure some of you have heard the rumours of the troubles we've been having. i'd just like to re-iterate that statue have not, i repeat NOT split up but there will be a few changes.

i wont go into the reasons, but its serious stuff. There may be a line up change but statue will carry on regardless. the name might change and the line up but the music will do nothing but grow and improve.

keep rocking in the meantime guys.... see you soon.

ZeromiserY

Edit ::headbang:

Someone please like to tell me what the fuck is goin on. Ive spoke to Chi and Andrew within the last month, and with us being a band, i repeat, a band not a solo artist. Should we not have band discussion to decide the fate. This is hard on me as i keep goin on t'internet offshore to find shit oot on the net. Then i phone some cunt and they dont even know whats goin on.

Oh and this 4 piece band shit will never work!!! Especially if we are planning to play gigs early 2007, someone will need to organise a shit load o practices, oh and does everyone have the money for that seeing as well all be paying more each at toms!!

Imagine if we got anywhere with this band, i dread to think!!!

Sorry for bein a dick but i'm in this band to and i would like to know whats goin on now and again. Its not hard everyone knows i am on Aberdeen Music, Myspace etc. Some of you even have my fuckin email address.

Bry. :up:

Keep Misery Alive Dont let it Die over an Unnecessary Conflict!!!!!!

Someone please like to tell me what the fuck is goin on. Ive spoke to Chi and Andrew within the last month, and with us being a band, i repeat, a band not a solo artist. Should we not have band discussion to decide the fate. This is hard on me as i keep goin on t'internet offshore to find shit oot on the net. Then i phone some cunt and they dont even know whats goin on.

Oh and this 4 piece band shit will never work!!! Especially if we are planning to play gigs early 2007, someone will need to organise a shit load o practices, oh and does everyone have the money for that seeing as well all be paying more each at toms!!

Sorry for bein a dick but i'm in this band to and i would like to know whats goin on now and again. Its not hard everyone knows i am on Aberdeen Music, Myspace etc. Some of you even have my fuckin email address.

Bry. :up:

Keep Misery Alive Dont let it Die over an Unnecessary Conflict!!!!!!

It isn't really much of my business, but surely you should be PMing that to those involved instead of posting it for everyone to see?

Guest inc18457

you took the words right out of my mouth...i dread to think of that day! would be a poor reflection on the already sorry state of modern music!

• Upvote 2

It isn't really much of my business, but surely you should be PMing that to those involved instead of posting it for everyone to see?

I actually thought i would just follow on as everything i find out about the band i am in is on here. I wouldnt have done it that way if this whole shit was done properly

Guest inc18457
this band fucking rocks and theres nothing you can do or say to change that.

unfortunately, you've already told me that everyone has their opinion. mine is and will remain for a long time until you think about getting better that your band are terrible.

however, i have absolutely no problem with you guys playing your music and having fun, but don't try and tell people you're amazing when thisis quite simply - a lie. on the two occasions i've seen you (within the last 9 months or so) i've left thinking 'they should probably stay at home a bit longer and think a bit harder about writing some decent songs"

you also said:

say what you will.

so...i will.

:up:

unfortunately, you've already told me that everyone has their opinion. mine is and will remain for a long time until you think about getting better that your band are terrible.

however, i have absolutely no problem with you guys playing your music and having fun, but don't try and tell people you're amazing when thisis quite simply - a lie. on the two occasions i've seen you (within the last 9 months or so) i've left thinking 'they should probably stay at home a bit longer and think a bit harder about writing some decent songs"

you also said:

so...i will.

:up:

fair do's ehn. buy i think we fuckin rock. so do lots of other people. "aye, jist yer mates" eh - no bam

Auditions ?( That's pretty pretencious. Just poach a mate who's good at whatever it is you need.

why, we'd like to get what suits the band most. nothing wrong with trying out a few different people. its not going to be like x-factor auditions. it would be a case of " oh hey duder you said you'd like to play right? we're gonna be at toms next week.... come along have a few beers and jam a while"

i only posted this stuff up to let the people who are interested know whats up. if you dont like us then start a " we hate SOM" forum and post shit up on there. no skin off my balls.