aberdeen-music

Bill Ely & the Catnips video & music

Comptroller

A video for Heavy Metal SS has been assembled and it sure is crass. If you would like to look at it then I recommend you go to this page right here.

On that very same page you will be able to listen to an old but newly-posted song called Dog Kidney, as well as others that have already been up for a while. If you would prefer to hear fresh new songs, then you should come along to the Moorings this Saturday or the Tunnels on the 21st. Either that or just wait until we release a new CD (January?).

I hope you find this information useful. Thanks.

Guest bluesxman

I like the way the one bit of live footage shows the drums completely out of time to the soundtrack.

EDIT - That was meant as a good thing. It emphasises the nice DIY aspect of the tune and vid.

excellent

and nae a namby pamby tune is sight, I wish that stylish stick twiddler would come back for some surf rock shennanigans, what time are you onstage on Saturday?, TV21 and The Undertones are playing the same nicht and I dinna want to miss them, cheers Biz.