aberdeen-music

Experienced Guitarist avaliable

Gregs

Experienced guitarist avaliable. Played in several gigs in the Borders ranging from 600 people to 50.

Played in three bands playing a large variety of music from Slayer through Moby to Pink floyd and Radiohead.

Ive had 'classical' training and have grade 5 (merit) on the violin, played in school orchestras and local orchestara. Can play limited piano, drums and bass if required.

Im 19 and live in the pittodre area. Im hoping to play rythmic guitar and can easily provide backing vocals (was the singer in one band). Not fussed if required to play Lead but i enjoy rythmic more!

Have own electic guitar (dar), electro-accostic giutar, pedals (dist, flang/chorus) and Marshal amp(mg15cdr)

Interested in playing in anything cept: blues and folk

Give us a ring if interested:

Gregs: 07790 551 474

hey man, what kind of stuff are you into playing yourself? Heavy rhythmic guitar riffage bands (Metallica, Pantera, Alice in Chains, etc), power guitar riffage bands (Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, Dragonforce), not-so-heavy guitar riffage (Creed, the Smashing Pumpkins, etc)? What bands are you into?

Not really into 'heavy' music but enjoy it. Like i said i have played it in a band (never sang it thought). Main Bands im into:

Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Oasis, Blur, Muse, The Verve, Nirvana, Killers, Blink 182, Greenday (before as well as American Idiot), Ash

Theres alot of stuff i like some of: Korn, Nine Inch nails, Slayer, System of a down, Nightwish, Cardle of filth, Placebo - But never enough of there songs to buy the album if you know what i mean.

Although it's nice playing in a band that plays the music your into, i played in one that only ever played heavy music and i still had a great time! Lol! (never forget the mosh pitt at coldstream! Lol!). Im not really fussed what type of music, just be nice to play in a band again.

Gregs