aberdeen-music

Lift in 'Forgotten Bands Of The Nineties' shocker.

psydoll

I really liked Lift when they were on the go. I think I saw them on a number of occasions.

I'm still a little out of touch but is Arrowspeed still playing? Arrowspeed contains or contained a few members of Lift.

The keyboard player/singer Grant used to teach me higher Music as a temporary placement. He was an excellent guy and had an extensive music taste, which was vastly required in our school Music Dept. at the time.

He gave me an Arrowspeed demo with about 8 or so tracks in it, and I haven't heard from them in about 6 or so months. Arrowspeed were/are fucking excellent live.

If you would like me to send you some of these tracks, just give me a PM.

I really liked Lift when they were on the go. I think I saw them on a number of occasions.

I'm still a little out of touch but is Arrowspeed still playing? Arrowspeed contains or contained a few members of Lift.

i think they are called talkshow now, and on the fat hippy records sampler soon to be released. they might not be talkshow at all, though.