aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Rob

[GIG] Girls Aloud @ AECC

this is the best thing to ever happen to aberdeen. i'm going to go dressed as the cheryl we used to all know and love, before she started hanging around with the beckhams.

That's a weird seating arrangement for a concert.

Thats casue the only seating plan available on tickmaster for the AECC is the WWE one, here's the proper seating plan

aecc-fullseat.gif

ace, the chemistry tour was bloody amazing, they actually do know how to put a show on.

and surprisingly they actually do sing their tours live.

it's almost worth it purely to hear nadine do her irish rap thing,

support will no doubt be some sort of television band (x-factor rejects most likely) and a foreign girlband... i would hazard a guess at swedish this year.

support will no doubt be some sort of television band (x-factor rejects most likely) and a foreign girlband... i would hazard a guess at swedish this year.

I'll bet it's the Holy Folks! Or thon Sam Beaton.

I'm hoping they're actually mud wrestling.....
And uh... feminist power! Lots of feminist power...

And pole dancing.

What I said earlier:

Will there be an aftershow party in Private Eyes or anywhere of that ilk?

This would be the best gig ever if Yo La Tengo were the Girls Aloud backing band. Or maybe Babes in Toyland could reform to do it; they could be called Grrrls Aloud or something...

Get the two honeys from Verucca Salt to team up with L7 and it would be an interesting night indeed...

ah i remember when they came and played free at the dee.. brilliant..

Sounds like most folks on here are looking forward to this gig!! It sounds like most folk gong will be over the age of 18.. ha ha

hardingPA081106_243x376.jpg

Need i say more?

ah i remember when they came and played free at the dee.. brilliant..

Sounds like most folks on here are looking forward to this gig!! It sounds like most folk gong will be over the age of 18.. ha ha

hardingPA081106_243x376.jpg

Need i say more?

Hubba-hubba-hubba!:love: :love: :love:

If you haven't seen the rest of the photo's from Sarah's Ultimo photo shoot, i highly recomend you have a look at www.ultimo.co.uk for all your semi naked Sarah Harding needs...

Changing the subject slighty, did anyone see the actual naked photo's of Britney Spears.. Oh dear lord.. It looks like she has two witches fingers trapped between her thighs..

Guest DustyDeviada

Apparently Mani copped off with Sarah Harding after the recent Q Awards. Respect is due.

Changing the subject slighty, did anyone see the actual naked photo's of Britney Spears.. Oh dear lord.. It looks like she has two witches fingers trapped between her thighs..

Link? ;)

(That was a joke, don't post the link here)