aberdeen-music

New Band

sr_guitar

I'm starting a new band in the new year and I need musicians to fill the gaps! I have a name in mind already as it's all part of my 'vision'

I'm pushing 20yrs old n I play rhythm guitar (3 or 4 yrs) n vocals n I'm also a song writer.

Check out www.myspace.com/scottraemusic to hear some of the backing riffs to a few of the songs (no vocals posted yet)

I've written a few songs and require a lead guitarist to put the icing on the cakes, a drummer to beat the shit out of em, n a bassist to weld all the peaces together. Would be looking to gig eventually but I myself have no gig experience so I don't care if you guys do or not. Just want to play music with liek minded individuals.

I have alot of influences, from heavy to soft but I love guitar, I love music, n i love writing songs. So get in touch if you're interested. Even just for a chat about it.

Must be willing to down tune!!

Cheers

Re:

hows it going?what are your influences in the downtuning sense?i play bass.

Its goin alright thanks, hows u?

I don't down tune very far. The most i go is 1 1/2 steps down n then droppin the bottom string. Im just not a big fan of standard. Why play standard music? Thats my opinion.

I listen to lots of Zakk Wylde stuff n Down n Corrosion of Conformity so I tend to down tune 1/2 a step down alot. But im pretty open minded to try most things.

What about yourself?

Its goin alright thanks, hows u?

I don't down tune very far. The most i go is 1 1/2 steps down n then droppin the bottom string. Im just not a big fan of standard. Why play standard music? Thats my opinion.

I listen to lots of Zakk Wylde stuff n Down n Corrosion of Conformity so I tend to down tune 1/2 a step down alot. But im pretty open minded to try most things.

What about yourself?

i play a lot of iron monkey,bongzilla,zeke,and anything in between.my botom string goes down to A,so it's well low.i also do vocals

Re

i play a lot of iron monkey,bongzilla,zeke,and anything in between.my botom string goes down to A,so it's well low.i also do vocals

I've not heard any stuff from any of those bands to be honest. But if you check out the link to my myspace site n if you think you'd be into that sort o stuff then we could arrange a jam. Meanwhile I'll try n get holds o some of those bands' stuff to see what they're like. I like to keep an open mind.