aberdeen-music

Hollywoodland

Spoonie

the story of george reeve, the man who played superman and died under unusual circumstances. ben affleck plays reeve and adrian brody plays a private investigator who kinda wangles his way into the case to get paid but ends up being drawn in deeper and deeper. i'm not an affleck fan and brody can be hit/miss with me but this is well worth a viewing. i thoroughly enjoyed it.

don't go it if you want to leave the cinema feeling uplifted. for that, you might want to wait for happy feet!

/x

You need to lay aff the drugs...:laughing:

Having said that, I nearly dropped my copy of "Total Film" in shock when I turned the page and saw Mr Handy-Eyes o_O

Adrian Brody - he's got one of those faces that I'd never tire of kicking.

there's no drugs here. i just have a very over-active imagination. when i was 2 i thought my parents had been eaten by wolves and the people who looked like my parents were really the wolves wearing my parents skin. i was terrified for about a year.

i'm kind of attracted to adrian brody. maybe i am on drugs.

there's no drugs here. i just have a very over-active imagination. when i was 2 i thought my parents had been eaten by wolves and the people who looked like my parents were really the wolves wearing my parents skin. i was terrified for about a year.

Cool story - you should try and get a hold of "Company of Wolves" if you haven't already seen it.

I got abducted by a drunk guy when I was 2, coz he wanted to "take a baby home" for his childless wife. Some folk eh?