aberdeen-music

"Inverurie School of Music" NOW OPEN !!!

JenJen

Professional Music Tuition at an affordable price.

Ages 4 94 welcome

Piano, Electronic Keyboard, Organ, Classical Singing, Pop Vocals, Guitar, Theory of Music Junior Music Program, Music Theatre, LCM Examinations

and much more ..

Group 1 hour 7 per person

Pairs 30 mins 9 per person

Individual 30 mins 13

Call 01467 629996 to book your FREE Trial !!! :band:

Thanks Mike, but I must add (for the benefit of other readers) that this is a New Music School with three teaching studios and the potential to teach over 350 pupils per week a variety of instruments and also possibly holding band rehearsal slots for those bands looking for rehearsal space.

The other schools of mine are Theatre Schools for children teaching Dance, Drama and Voice. They are both still going strong in Odlmeldrum and Sotnehaven and I will continue to manage them from a distance.

but once again Mike thanks for your support, I just didn't want others to look at your comment and think I'd had other Music Schools in the past if you can understand what I mean. They might think I have had other school which were unsuccessful.

Anway - hope I've cleared that one up.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

guitar lessons

Ok so i am a 40somthing female that just really wants to learn guitar so far have just tryed following on in u tube, but getting no where i dont even know if guitar is tuned proper cause it never sound like it should. i dont want to learn reading music just one tune at a time, thats why music lessons scare me , so can u recomend anyone that would help around kintore?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.