aberdeen-music

what do you buy someone who's into snowboarding?

dorkusmalorkus

its my mates b-day comin up soon and i have about 60 to spend on summin to do with snowboarding. what the fuck do get? i dont know anything apart from that snowboarding gear is well expensive.

any suggestions? and not a poster or a mug with a picture of a snowboarder on it or something pish like that.

cheers ears!

If they don't have any hip protector, or any sort of body padding you can get that sort of thing for about 40.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAGIC-GEL-HANDWARMER-HEAT-PAD-PACK-INFINITELY-REUSABLE_W0QQitemZ170051830275QQihZ007QQcategoryZ310QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

buy him a couple of these, they are perfect to keep zipped up in a pocket until you need to get the feeling back in your fingers and endlessly reusable. If you are out in the cold for any length of time it's really comforting to know you can have some warmth at the touch of a button.

you could have just argos'd it like everyone else.... or gone into a winter sports shop and asked someone "what can i get for my snowboarder mate with 60 sheet?". instead of coming to us, who all have gifts to think of, and families to care for, work to go to, car to pay for on top of a mountain of other concerns.

childish m'airse

Terrible idea for a snowboarder though.

nope

mittens are fairly common for snowboarders. I know someone with a nice pair of leather burton mitts. (but as with all burton goods he paid a lot for them).

A nice pair of gloves is a good suggestion though.

OK, now the snowboarder is attended to, I too have a problem.

We have the dreaded secret-santa going at work & I've drawn our friendly neighbourhood pervy musician to get something for.

All strokes of genius are truly welcome. Maximum £10 but up to a fiver would be good for me. Also, as suggested on another board, a box of shit or anything to do with fish is not acceptable - too much like his day-job!

He does have a sense of humour thankfully, so go-on, do your worst! :D

OK, now the snowboarder is attended to, I too have a problem.

We have the dreaded secret-santa going at work & I've drawn our friendly neighbourhood pervy musician to get something for.

All strokes of genius are truly welcome. Maximum 10 but up to a fiver would be good for me. Also, as suggested on another board, a box of shit or anything to do with fish is not acceptable - too much like his day-job!

He does have a sense of humour thankfully, so go-on, do your worst! :D

Make the worst mixtape in the world... ever!