aberdeen-music

Where are the singers!!

craigt2000

Yo - where are all the singers in town!! Theres got to be a least 1?

We're jamming as a 3 peice alternative / progressive rock band just now. We mainly just jamming covers (mostly Tool and Deftones) for fun and to see how things go, but we really need a singer to pull things together!

If anyones interested, we're hoping to start taking this more seriously, and start jamming our own material. We jam most Thursdays usually at Toms or Foyer, but we'll be flexible. Oh, we're all between 24 - 29 years old.

Give us a shout if your interested!!

Influences vary between members including: A Perfect Circle, Deftones, Tool, AudioSlave, DreamTheatre, AlexisonFire, Muse, Mogwai and more

PS Sorry for the overuse of the word 'jam'

I'm a singer I stay in aberdeen, dyce to be precise, during the week due to work so I'd be happy to at least jam with you guys. I am a tad older than you i.e same age as anthony kedis but I fricken rock can sing audioslave cochise for starters. my influences are varied including but not limited to rock, blues, industrial i.e audioslave, acdc, disturbed, nine inch nails, faith no more, rammstein, the doors, johnny cash etc...

if you're interested pm me

ta

:up: