aberdeen-music

My new solo shit.

Hog

New Acoustic stuff.

This is on Elements myspace page (so it is only up for a couple of days because it shouldn't be there).

It's a rough instrumental of a song Im working on called "Falling asleep on Everest".

I need to work out how to record acoustic guitar properly because as you can hear, this recording picks up noises I dont want. Maybe I need my guitar set up.

Anyway...you can find it here.

http://www.myspace.com/e106

Thanks!

I must be doing something right, even Stuart Maxwell likes my new song!!!!!!!!!!!!o_O

New cryspace page for my acoustic stuff, feel free to add me... I dont want Tom as my only friend.

Im hoping to gig in the near future so my other guitarist is gonna be Jimmer E106 (aka Angel of Death).

Maybe looking for a vocalist, not sure if it would work, might keep it instrumental:up:

http://www.myspace.com/hogacoustic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Im currently writing/recording a 4 track EP which should be finished at the end of this year.

First he quits SPD, now this. This is the biggest wimp-out since "Harmony Corruption".

Seriously Baldy, you sure about this? You've said yourself you can't sing for shit. I'll have to take your word for it, I'm buggered if I'm listening to it.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Just guitar, no vox.:up:

Ah! Now that might work. Wing us one when it's done, Jan Ag might like it.

Sorry mate, I had this vision of "Baldy Unplugged", singing about sinking ship-like hearts. My mistake.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Also Baldy, I hope you're going to do this properly i.e. make up a heap of copies and punt them, instead of whoring a Cryspace page to everyone and hoping for the best.