aberdeen-music

wanted ibanez destroyer

purplefrodo

which destroyer do you mean?

there is a 'mini' destroyer that ibanez are currently making (or were a year or two ago anyway) and there is also the full sized one that isnt in production anymore (theres a full size one on bruce millers wall, above and to the left of the guitar desk, its not for sale though)

David

Laney TF of amplifier range is a good choice for the money. You really don't want to buy a small solid state practice amp as it is never going to sound remotely good. At least with a TF there is a valve in their which helps out with the sounds and they've got plenty features/good enough sound for the cash.

Originally posted by Mouse:

Yes do! :swearing:

That was a nice natural wood one you posted up there Tav :cheers:

Yeah but for 400 I am sure you could find a better guitar than that. I do like the finish though the shape doesn't appeal to me. If you are going for an explorer shape it really has to be the ESP one like Mr Hetfilds. Not the new ESP one mind the one based on the Gibson...which again is also a nice explorer shape...

Originally posted by Tav:

Yeah but for 400 I am sure you could find a better guitar than that. I do like the finish though the shape doesn't appeal to me. If you are going for an explorer shape it really has to be the ESP one like Mr Hetfilds. Not the new ESP one mind the one based on the Gibson...which again is also a nice explorer shape...

I suppose it depends on taste. I like the Ibanez Destroyer and the Gibson Explorer, but for 400 I'd by a mid-price Pacifica!

Oh yeh the one that is on the wall at Bruce Millers is also one of Adrian Smiths (not the one in the picture above)

• 3 weeks later...